- Beckenham & Bromley Chess Club
- Charlton Chess Club
- Chislehurst Chess Club
- Dartford & Swanley
- Gravesend Chess Club
- Lewisham Chess Club
- Petts Wood & Orpington Chess Club
- Sevenoaks Chess Club
- Sidcup Chess Club
- Kent County Chess Association
- The Kent County Chess Association (“KCCA”) exists to promote and organise chess in the County of Kent, England.
- Kent Junior Chess Association
- The Kent Junior Chess Association (“KJCA”) is responsible for the development of junior chess throughout Kent and South-East London
- Southern Counties Chess Union
- The Southern Counties Chess Union (“SCCU”) is one of the five English chess unions affiliated to the English Chess Federation (ECF).
- English Chess Federation
- The English Chess Federation (“ECF”) is the governing body for chess in England
- World Chess Federation
- The Fédération Internationale Des Échecs (“FIDE”) or World Chess Federation is an international organisation that connects the various national chess federations around the world and acts as the governing body of international chess competition.
- Institute of Chess
- The Institute of Chess (“IoC”) aims primarily to raise the standard of chess education in the UK
- For live or correspondence chess games
- Puzzle Rush
- Problem solving against the clock
- Chess Tempo tactics
- Tactics - great for the club player
- London Chess Centre
- London Chess Centre - Chess Books, Equipment, Software and Training
- ECF grading database
- The ECF grading database website presents a monthly snapshot of their central grading database.
- ECF league management system
- The ECF league management system provides information about fixtures.